- Effects of a physical activity program that incorporates exercises targeting balance, strength, and proprioception on cognitive functions and physical performance in old adults with mild cognitive impairment
- Health-related behavioral changes during the COVID-19 pandemic. A comparison between cohorts of French and Italian university students
- Is hybrid cardiac rehabilitation superior to traditional cardiac rehabilitation?
- Multiple Sustainable Benefits of a Rehabilitation Program in Therapeutic Management of Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Effect of acute heat exposure on the determination of critical power and W in women and men